BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL – FIND IT IN BIRMINGHAM
How to do business with Birmingham City Council.
Birmingham Council spends millions of pounds on the procurement of work, supplies and services each year, with a diverse local supply market (of all sizes), offering a wide range of commercial opportunities.
This seminar aims to help potential tenderers, particularly SMEs wanting to work with Birmingham City Council. We recognise that there are several barriers and challenges that SMEs face when looking to bid for Local Authority tenders, including understanding the procurement process, the documentation and the legal requirements. The seminar will give an overview of:
- Our Vision, Priorities and Procurement Objectives
- How to find out about our Work Opportunities
- How to Bid for Work
- How we Evaluate and our Awards Process
- Contract Management and Transparency
- Checklist to help you
- Contacts if you need any further information.