Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Programme
The Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Programme is an EU funded programme that supports SMEs to become more energy efficient and maximise low carbon opportunities.
Part financed by the European Regional Development Fund, eligible SMEs based in Coventry or Warwickshire can access grants of up to £50,000 and also free business support via one of the following:
- up to 30% grant funding towards energy saving improvements such LED lighting and more efficient heating systems.
- up to 30% towards capital costs for low carbon innovation projects.
- 40% towards revenue costs for low carbon innovation projects.
- a free energy assessment, which provides recommendations tailored to your business about how you can save money.
- free workshops and accredited courses on low carbon design construction and the commercialisation of new products.
You’ll also receive free membership of the Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Network.